UCMed Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
MATERNITY PACKAGE DEAL PROGRAM
UCMed eHealth for Maternity Package Deal Program
Last updated: March 24, 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the application UCMed Chat Box (the "Service") operated by University of Cebu Medical Center ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
To better serve the needs of people in the community, health care services are now available by the electronic transmission of information. This may assist in the evaluation, diagnosis, management and treatment of a number of health care problems for the women enrolled in UCMed Maternity Package Deal Program. This process is referred to as “telemedicine” ,“telehealth” or “eHealth.” This means that you may be evaluated and treated by a health care provider or specialist from a distant location. Since this may be different than the type of consultation with which you are familiar, it is important that you understand and agree to the following statements.
- The eHealth OB-Gyn healthcare provider will be at a different location from me.
- I may be asked for my medical history, examinations, x-rays, tests, photographs or other images by the specialist who is at a different location.
- I will be informed if any additional personnel are to be present other than myself, individuals accompanying me, and the eHealth OB-Gyn healthcare provider. I will give my permission prior to the entry of the additional personnel.
- The eHealth OB-Gyn healthcare provider will keep a record of the consultation in my medical record.
- RELEASE OF INFORMATION: eHealth OB-Gyn healthcare providers who provide professional services to the patient are authorized to furnish medical information from my emergency medical record to the another physician, if any, and to any insurance company or third party payer for the purpose of obtaining payment of the account. eHealth OB-Gyn healthcare provider is authorized to release information from my medical record to any other health care facility or provider to which my care may be transferred.
- I voluntarily consent to health care services provided by my doctor(s) or a designee, which may include diagnostic tests, drugs, examinations, and medical or surgical treatments considered necessary to treat my health problem.
- I understand that I may be released before all my medical problems are known or treated and it is my responsibility to make arrangements for follow-up care.
- I understand that I have the option to refuse eHealth service at anytime without affecting the right to future care or treatment and without risk losing my benefits.