|Business Name||:||UNIVERSITY OF CEBU MEDICAL CENTER, INC|
|Business Address||:||Ouano Avenue, City South Special Economic Administrative Zone, Subangdaku, Mandaue City 6014, Cebu Philippines|
|Telephone Number||:||(032) 517.0888|
|Social Media Page||:||facebook.com/UCMedOfficial|
|Primary Line of Business||:||Healthcare Facility / Hospital|
The Company has been established as a premiere institution committed to provide quality, affordable, efficient and person-centered healthcare through its state-of-the-art medical facilities and excellent medical staff. UCMed is envisioned to be a tertiary hospital with a 300-bed capacity.
An Affiliate of the University of Cebu (the largest privately-held educational institution in the country) and the University of Cebu School of Medicine, UCMed aspires to be a training hospital for the students and medical practitioners in the field of Medicine, Nursing and Allied Medical Services. UCMed is also an affiliate of St. Vincent General Hospital, a 100-bed capacity hospital located in Sambag II, Cebu City.
A premiere institution committed to provide quality, affordable, efficient and person centered healthcare.
University of Cebu Medical Center aims to be the leader in providing comprehensive and quality healthcare as well as maintaining value for its patients and stakeholders.
A SAFE PLACE to HEAL in the hands of PEOPLE you TRUST.
- Unwavering commitment to provide high quality clinical care exceeding the expectations of the people we serve and those we set for ourselves
- Compassion and mutual respect in working together with patients and their families, physicians and other health care providers who bring in different experiences and knowledge
- Methodology that is person-centered to ensure sustainable improvements in in-patient care and customer experience
- Collaboration of patients, practitioners, providers and policy makers with stakeholders becoming equal and active partners in the health journey
HOSPITAL FACT SHEET
- UCMed opened last May 1, 2015. The Php 2 billion structure was built on a 1 hectare property along Ouano Avenue, Subangdaku, Mandaue City.
- By December 2016, UCMed opened its seven-story University of Cebu School of Medicine and Medical Arts Building beside the hospital along Ouano Avenue, Mandaue City.
The School of Medicine aims to serve more students not only in Cebu but also VisMin. The 4th to 7th floors houses state-of-the-art amphitheater laboratories for biochemistry, physiology, pharmacology, gross anatomy, histology, microbiology, pathology and parasitology from. It
- The UCMed Medical Arts Building offers doctors’ clinics, OPD offices, Residency Training program Offices and dedicated centers.
- Total Number of Doctors’ Suites: 110 Clinics with 243 specialists holding clinic.
- A total of 773 Specialists are affiliated with UCMed.
- Accreditations and affiliations include:
- Department of Health
- Philippine Hospital Association
- Local and International HMO’s/Insurance Companies
- Norwegian Maritime Authority (NMA)
- Certifications include:
- ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System accredited by TUV Rheinland
- Accredited Training Center for BLS, ACLS and PALS by the American Heart Association
- Accredited local provider for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) units by PRC.
- Critical Care Units: ICU, NICU, PICU, PACU, CVU-OR
- Dental Clinics
- Doctors’ Clinics
- Emergency Services
- Laboratory: Anatomical & Clinical Lab; Bloodbank; Molecular Pathology & Microbiology
- Maternity Room Complex
- Operating Room Complex
- Out-Patient Department with Social Service Program for Charity Patients: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pharmacy and Therapeutic Services
- Radiology Services: CT-Scan, Digital Radiography (X-Ray), Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy
- Rooms for In-Patient
Other Facilities: Cafeteria; Coffee Shops; Convenience Store; Chapel/Prayer Area; Conference Rooms; Training Rooms
Centers & Units
UCMed has fully-equipped and dedicated centers namely:
- Blood & Marrow Transplant Center
- Cardiovascular Diagnostic Center
- Cardiac Rehab Unit
- Dialysis Center
- Diabetes & Nutrition Center
- Endoscopy Unit
- Executive Health & Wellness Center
- Eye Center
- Heart Center with a CathLab and CV-OR
- Hematology-Oncology Unit
- Overseas Workers & Seafarers Center (PEME)
- Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine Center
- Wound Care Center
- Women’s Health Center
- Skin & Wellness Center (Under Construction)
- Hearing Center (Development Stage)
MAP of UCMed
May be accessed through:
- Ouano Avenue, City South Special Economic Administrative Zone, Subangdaku, Mandaue City 6014, Cebu Philippines
- Mantawi International Drive, Subangdaku, Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines 6014