Discounts offered to all policemen of Region 7
Hospital discounts and benefits are now offered to all active PNP members of the Police Regional Office 7 and their dependents. They can now enjoy a 10% discount for specific services at UCMed and St. Vincent General Hospital.
Since the first MOA signed last September 2017 was limited to Cebu Provincial Police only, Ms. Candice Gotianuy agreed to expand the benefits and help all policemen & women in Region 7 including the city police. The MOA was signed last March 8, 2018 represented by the President of UCMed and SVGH Ms. Candice Gotianuy, Chairman of the PNP Regional Advisory Council Mr. Prudencio Gesta and PNP Regional Director Gen. Robert Quenery.
Who is Eligible?
- All active PNP & Non-uniform Personnel and their dependents assigned in the Police Regional Office 7.
- Dependents are defined as:
- Spouse & Children (up to 21 years old) for married PNP members.
- Parents of PNP Members.
Step 1– Present the following documents to the Admitting/HMO Section of the hospital:
For PNP Members:
- Valid PNP I.D.
- Certification of PNP active membership issued by the Administrative Officer of the Police Regional Office 7. Name must be included in the “Alpha List”.
- Active PNP Member’s I.D. Card
- Dependents’ Valid Gov’t./Company/Student’s ID.
- Certification of PNP active membership issued by the Administrative Officer of the Police Regional Office 7. Name of PNP Member must be included in the “Alpha List”
Step 2– HMO Section to check PRO 7 Alpha list to verify the status of the member.
Step 3– Submit (2) copies of the LETTER OF AUTHORITY (LOA) to HMO Section within 24 hours.
10% Discount on the following hospital services:
- Room Accommodation
- Laboratory Tests & Services (Except for Panels, Blood Bank & Reagents)
- Diagnostic Tests in all Centers/Units/Department (Except Dialysis Center & Packages)
- OPD Consultation
- Radiology & Ultrasound Procedures